We launched a new development framework called Student Career Program (SCP) last year. The main mid-term goals of the program are:
- Support students’ integration to BME community
- Improve intercultural sensitivity among students and professors
- Developing generic skills required in engineering educational programs
- Improve communication platforms to reach both high school students and BME alumni
- Improving use of English at BME (rules/regulations, information boards, homepages, social media etc.)
- Promote BME’s educational programs in foreign countries
Inputs from active BME students would support our goals. Instead of sending out surveys we organize an interactive meeting to all international students of BME.
The meeting will take place at room K234 (room 34 on the 2nd floor of Building K), 7th April (Thu) 2022 from 4:30 pm.
We’ll briefly introduce SCP then will ask you some comprehensive questions from certain areas of interest, e.g. problems in integration, communication with professors, language issues. Kindly support our work by being present at the meeting and participate in the discussion!
László Gergely Vigh
Department of International Academic Affairs